Humiliating Blackmail Phone Sex Part 1

He laid there.... restrained, helpless and cuffed to the hotel bed with no where to run and no one who was going to save him. With a ball gag planted firmly in his mouth. He was unaware of what had actually happened or how he ended up totally naked and bound to the bed. He had no clue of the humiliating blackmail phone sex that was about to take place. And there wasn't a thing that he could do to reverse the situation.  I stood there looking over him with a smirk on my face. He looked up at me with just enough give in the chains that had him restrained, moving around on the bed trying to break free. I slowly looked across his body as I was very pleased to see his transformation as I said "There's no need to try and go anywhere. I'm sure you are unaware of how you ended up this way. Or what exactly happened to you." He tried to speak but the ball gag made it impossible for him to say much without it coming out muffled. He looked over at his laptop seeing all of his personal contacts on display. He wondered why they where there and what was about to happen. As I smirked again saying "Did you honestly think i was going to allow you to steal my business away from me? Did you honestly think that I didn't know what the fuck it was that you were trying to do to me? Well I did find out and I know more about you than you think I do. But don't worry. At least not for now. Your dirty secrets are safe for the moment. But should you decide to make the wrong choice then I can't promise that I won't go over to that laptop and with the stroke and click of the mouse, decide to ruin your life and there's nothing you will be able to do to stop me." 

Trying to speak again, I walked closer saying "Do you feel out of sorts? Is the room spinning just a bit? Like you are feeling light headed and dizzy? Well let me just explain to you what happened to you because payback is a bitch. And you really need to be careful of what kinds of secrets you choose to keep on your laptop. You also need to be just as careful to not leave any evidence behind of what websites you decide to surf and browse." I stood there snapping pictures from my cam phone and adding them to my collection of what was taken the night before. Me and my assistant drugged and planted a roofie in his drink and then brought him to the hotel room. Not realizing that he was powerless and that his small business was in jeopardy of being taken over by me. And the risk of being exposed was in my hands should he not give into my demands. Needless to say as helpless as he was, I could still tell that he was turned on and loved the way I was dressed. And how I exposed my body by what I was wearing. And it seemed that he could not take his eyes off of my endless sexy long legs and ass. 

As I stood there continuing to take snap shots of him, I explained that my assistant and I had stripped him completely naked and removed all the hair from his chest, arms, under his arms, legs, and around his cock and balls. Not to mention we also removed the mustache, beard and side burns from his face.  His body was smooth with the notion that he was being transformed into something different. One would think that he appeared to look like a female because the only hair that was left was on his head. Approaching him closer and exposing the before and after pictures to him. I laughed devilishly. He looked up at me trying to yell as I could only understand "do to me look like girl!"  Trying to speak as I said "Whats the use in you trying to speak or yell? It's not like anyone's going to hear you nor can I understand you! You have done enough smooth talking wouldn't you say so? And it's my turn to speak now. Oh yes and one more thing! You should be happy that I didn't go further and bleach your hair put make up on you and feminize you!." His degrading blackmail phone sex was only starting. And he had no clue of just how far I would go in turning up the heat on him. 

I went on to say "If you are taking an eyeful in on these graphic pictures that I'm showing you as I explained before, you were drugged, then brought you back here, stripped you down naked, removed all the hair from your body except for the hair that's on your head and then cuffed your wrists and ankles to the bed. Not to mention that my assistant and I had fun cutting up all of your clothes so you could never wear them again." I laughed as his face started to turn red. I made out him saying "my clothes gone?!" I got closer as I leaned into him saying "Yes! They are ruined! And they are in that bag for you to take home as a constant reminder of what happened to you and the steps I took to destroy your male ego. Why should we burn them when it's so much satisfying knowing that they have been ripped to shreds. Now look at you laying there helpless as your power has been totally taken away from  you. Laying there like a bitch who can't break free. You're not a man. And my assistant and I made sure to transform you into something that would appear to make you look like a female. Which is why we took the liberty to ruin your clothes. This will be your reminder of what happens when you try to steal my business away from me."

He laid there as I walked over to his laptop and took a seat in the chair saying "Now all of these photos that have been taken of you have been uploaded onto this computer. I also have a copy on my flash drive for insurance should you try to step out of line then the e mail that I've prepared with all of these photos that are attached will be sent out to everyone in your company. Not only will they find out about all of your dirty fucking secrets, the CEO will also get a copy as well AND the owner of the company!" I toyed around with the mouse hearing his muffles say "no no no please!" I looked wickedly at him saying "No no no? I'm sure that means you will be a good boy and give me what I want. Because if you don't i'll just take this cursor and all within an instant your life as you know it will be destroyed." All the while exciting him as I ran my soft hands up and down my long legs and moving my hands across my body just knowing without one doubt that he was also turned very much on as well. Now was the time that he realized that the tables had truly turned and the heat from this blackmail phone sex was getting more exciting by the second. He raised his head up looking down between his legs, realizing that his dick had been put in a cock cage. Looking around for the key I looked down and then back up again and brought out the necklace that hung down between my voluptuous breasts and said "Is this what you are looking for? Well guess what pet? I own the key and will decide when that device will be removed." 

He also realized that there was something securely planted and pushed up his slut hole. What do you think it was? And how do you think my assistant and I secured it there? Was it a large dildo? A vibrator? A butt plug? Maybe a plastic bottle filled with something? It could have been a champagne bottle as well. Or maybe something even more humiliating and degrading? The options are endless! I laughed again and said "My assistant and I had a lot of fun with that last night. That's right as you were laying here helpless we decided to fuck your ass and as a reminder it's going to stay up there for a while! And don't be alarmed when you start to feel something drip out of your kinky male pussy." He muffled "Pussy what you mean pussy?" I said "That's right and don't act like you don't like it bitch! You are not a real man. You are a pathetic slut and you are my bitch boy now. Because real men don't try to go around stealing women's companies away from them! Just so they can try to show and attempt to make a point of who is in charge!" At that moment he realized that all of his power had been stripped from him. He had lost all of his control he thought he had over me from a stern mistress as he now knew was myself... Annaliese...

So are you on the edge of your seats right now? Just anticipating what is going to happen next? Be sure to check back soon as things get even more heated and exciting... 

Message me to set up your favorite tailored kind of blackmail phone sex session today: 

Skype and Yahoo: SinfulAnnaliese 

Call 1-888-662-6482
Ask for Annaliese 


No comments:

Post a Comment