Guided Masturbation And CEI Phone Sex

I never thought when I passed by his office that I would walk in and catch him trying to hide something as if he were being sneaky and discreet. I walked in and closed the door behind me saying "Do you have those important files about the meeting that is taking place later this afternoon? You know these are very time sensitive. I'm also wondering why you had your door closed as well? " He looked a bit out of sorts as if he had been caught doing something he wasn't suppose to be doing. Maybe even having fantasies about how much he loves guided masturbation and CEI phone sex. And his desk appeared as if he had something in it that he didn't want me to see. And If I didn't pick that up by what he said or did not say, his facial expression defiantly gave me the impression that maybe I walked in and totally caught him off guard.  He looked up at me and said "Yes I realize I did have my door closed but I didn't think much of it." I didn't really buy that explanation as I went on to say "I think you did think something about it. Seeing as how your door is always open. Not to mention you keep rustling with whatever that is in your desk that you are trying to hide from me." His face turned a bit red as I walked closer to him. I have to admit that the closer I walked over to him the more intense he became in trying to make sure whatever secret he had in there that I would not find out about it. Little did he know that when a mistress like myself walks in and catches someone in a compromising position that the punishment will be something that will be unforgettable. So with sticking to his story about getting the paperwork in order led me to get closer and closer. Looking down at him I said "So you are sticking with that story i see? Then if that is the case what is that piece of material I see peeking out from these papers?" Looking coyishly up at me expressing that it was not a big deal he tried to say "what material are you speaking of?" I laughed in a sinfully wicked way saying "Are you really going to try that with me? Taking the innocent act like you are not trying to hide something? I mean you honestly went out of your way to try and bury your secret so much that you had your door closed. You know, the last assistant that tried that with me got an experience he will never forget." He was very intrigued. Almost as if he wanted to know exactly what it was that he did and what it was that I did to him." I looked down and said "I think you need to be more concerned about what it is that I'm going to do to you and the kind of punishment you are going to receive from me should you fail on answering me honestly now. And if you think for one second that i'm going to just allow you to brush this off like it's no big deal then are you in for the surprise of your life." 

He still sat there attempting to close the drawer as I said "Not so fast now. You know when someone goes out of their way to hide something it just makes a woman like myself want to get to the bottom of what's in there. But first of all let me just go over to this file cabinet because I need to make sure that the files I'm looking for are not in here." He moved his chair to the side of the table as I looked back saying "Because you did seem to be distracted quite a bit when I opened your office door. How am I to know that you didn't move something into this cabinet or bring something out that was suppose to stay in here." He cleared his throat and said "Okay..." When I took a closer look I couldn't help but notice that the bottom drawer had been tampered with. But as I was there bent over I'm quite sure that he was too turned on getting an eye full of my sexy long legs and ass as I was bent over taking a closer look. Me trying to figure out why the keyhole on the locked bottom drawer had been tampered with was the last thing that was on his mind. In fact at that point I just know his mind was being flooded with how much he wanted to stroke for me. He wanted me to punish him in a way that it made him want to start stroking right there and having me tell him how to touch his cock and give him the hottest most unforgettable CEI Phone sex that he would never forget. So I looked back at him asking "can you explain the scratch marks on this black paint? Have you been trying to break this open?" He looked up at me and said "Well yes I may have been over there trying to get it open. But I only did that because I thought I may have filed some papers in there that needed to get out. But then when I saw that I needed a key I got a bit curious." I laughed and said "You know what this file cabinet is all about. You know that there is a lock on it and you know the contents in this drawer is private and for my use only. In fact just the other day when I was in here putting something in here you kept trying to peek over my shoulder trying to figure out what it was that I was putting in here. So were you trying to get in here with that being known? And let me just tell you something else, I chose a black file cabinet for a reason. With that being said I did it because I wanted to know when someone tried to tamper with it. That and also that you can see scratch marks really clear." 

I stood there looking at him walking closer and bending down into him as I pulled my necklace from between my voluptuous breasts and said "Is this what you are looking for? Were you trying to find the key so you could snoop in my private drawer?" I gave a stern yet sexy and seductive smile as his eyes were planted looking down my blouse. Explaining that I am the key-master to all things that I hold in my possession. As I walked back over I slowly bent over to unlock the drawer. Looking back and noticing him gazing at my legs and ass again. But this time I could not help but notice the bulge that was forming in his pants. So I looked over at him leaving the drawer slightly open. His face was still a bit red as I made my way back over to him saying "I can't help but notice the rise in your pants." I looked up and down at him saying "Do you realize that we are on company time right now? And that kind of thing is just not appropriate. Especially when you are in my presence." He said "Yes I understand." Then I took a very stern tone with him and said "You will address me as Mistress Annaleise. Do we understand each other? And while we are on company time you will  not leave things in your drawer that are not appropriate. And you walking around with a stiffy under your pants is also not acceptable. I walked closer to  his drawer and said "Now it's time for me to uncover this dirty little secret that you don't want me exposing." He put his face down turning even redder. My eyes zoomed in and said "That is clothing material! They wouldn't happen to be panties now would they?" He looked up at me and confessed "Yes mistress Annalese they are panties. It's why i had the door closed and was also why I was trying to close my desk drawer quickly because I didn't want you finding out that I had them here." I said "So if you not only have panties in your drawer, then what's not to say that you are not wearing a pair right now under your pants?" He was very embarrassed and reluctant and maybe even a bit humiliated. Not only had I exposed him for hiding them in his desk but also exposing him for being a pany boy. I gave a bit of a wicked laugh because at that point I knew his punishment was going to be the perfect kind of CEI Phone Sex.  Then I went on to say "You know something I always wondered if you wore panties. Especially on dress down Fridays. And I say that because I could have sworn that I saw panty lines under your pants a few weeks ago. And sometimes your choice on clothing would make one think that you are not the kind to wear boxers. If anything I thought maybe you wore jockey underwear. And I just assumed that the lines were from those. But never in a million years would I have went so far to say that you were hiding panties under there." 

He looked at me as if to say "why would you think that Mistress?" I just walked closer and said "There is a lot that I know okay? I"m very observant. Where others would not think twice, I always do." I walked back over to my file cabinet as I opened it up further saying "just look at all of these toys in here. You have been wondering for the longest of what i had in here now haven't you? Well now is the time for me to put some of these to use! I've got dildo's in here, strap on's, cock rings, cock cages, vibrators, cuffs, blindfolds, personal lubricant. Oh yes and I even have some silky soft panties too. Some clean some worn as well." I looked over at him as he had this very turned on look on his face just knowing that something was going to happen. Maybe even his fantasy about a seductive mistress with a sexy voice like myself who will guide him on a CEI Phone Sex experience that he's ever had. Then I said "I bet that is one of the main reasons you wanted to break this lock open now wasn't it? I bet you suspected a mistress like myself of having panties in here. Especially the ones that may have just been slid off. I bet you would give anything to take a lick or sniff of my delicious sweet smelling panties. In fact that bulge in your pants is getting even stiffer by me just standing here talking to you about it! Is your cock getting even harder for me? Are you thinking about how much you want to smell these worn panties of mine? I bet you want to stroke with them don't you? I bet you even in fact want to or have tried to wear these dirty panties haven't you?" I smiled and looked back into my drawer and said "You know one of the things I love about catching a submissive red handed? Is putting some of these wonderful things in this drawer to good use when it comes to punishment time. And these two things right here are going to come into use right now." As he stood there looking very curious he said "what do you mean Mistress Annaliese?" I said "well this personal lubricant and these dirty worn panties of mine." He cleared his throat and said "Personal lubricant and panties? What are you going to do with those?" I said "What am I going to do? No no no.. That is not the question subbie. The question is, what are YOU going to do with them?" A very turned on look swept across his face as I said "That's right you are going to slide those pants down and explain to me what kinds of panties you have on. And if that wasn't enough I'm going to tell you how to masturbate for me. And believe me when I say that no one can tell you how to stroke and where you to touch your dick to get it to throb quite like I can. And if that didn't make matters intense enough you will also eat your own cum for me. And if you don't do it or try to deny me then I'm just going to have to walk out here right now and tell everyone that you are closet panty boy." 

As I laughed sexy and wickedly I said "And don't think for one second that when I make that announcement to everyone that they will be like moths to the flame in trying to see exactly what it is that I'm talking about. And do you see that guy over there? He may just think "Oh Mistress is at it again! I remember when she walked in and caught me with my pants down and panties exposed. She gave me a punishment I'll never forget" I placed my pretty hand on the bulge in his panties and said "And now it's your turn you naughty panty boy." He stood there with his stiffy so fucking hard I knew he would not hesitate into giving me what I want. He smiled and said "my panties are a light shade of purple with a twinge of pink lace around them." I twirled my long red hair around my finger and said "Well you defiantly have good taste that is for sure. Because you know how much of a panty teasing seductress I am now don't you? Especially with my choice of attire and how I love to expose my sinful body to you. Something else I love exposing are panties that are so sexy and addicting that you cant help but wish to get an eye full and imagine "Oh how those would make my fucking dick so hard if only I had a chance to touch, feel, lick, sniff and stroke with them." You may even find wanting to have a mistress like myself order you on just how to touch yourself with them so you can blow a huge fucking load of cum all over them. Needless to say he knows just how much of a flirty panty teasing seductive woman that I truly am. He even admitted to such as he stood there with his hand planted around his cock. He was the perfect submissive as well. And he proved to me just how awesome he is when it comes to following my orders. I have to also admit how much then and right now my pretty red panties are getting so moist as I think about him putting that easy glide in his hands. The sound of his voice as I instructed him on how to stroke his shaft. The quivers in his voice when I told him how to touch his cock head and how it started to leak for me. Taking his finger to rub that pre cum to lick, taste and eat. The way that I explained for him to touch the very sensitive spot that is right under his cock head. How I instructed him on his rhythm and how i told him to start off slow just teasing it. And then expressing of how to do it in a rhythm that led to him stroking faster and faster. Slowly taking him to the edge as he masturbated just anticipating when I would tell him to cum for me. And believe me when I say it wasn't that long until he was begging this mistress to shoot his load. And as I stood there hearing the sexy sounds of his moans I ordered him and said "If I allow you to cum you are to only do it hard and explode for me! And I will not allow you to do so unless you eat all that cream up." Not only is this naughty submissive have very good taste in panties, he is also very kinky and open minded as well. He would have dropped down to his knees and begged me to shoot his load. Knowing just how seductive, flirty, and a cock tease that I truly am. I heard him as he licked and ate down every last drop. And what made me so proud is how much he liked the taste of his cum and did not complain or whine while licking it up like the obedient masturbating CEI Phone Sex submissive that he really is. 

I can't wait to find out what other types of dirty secrets he has. As I have a feeling that we may be putting more of those items in my file cabinet to good use....

When it comes to giving you the most breath taking mind fuck that you can ever receive, no one does it better than this Mistress... 

Message or e mail me to set up your favorite kind of phone sex session today: 

E Mail: SinfulAnnaliese@gmail.com
Skype and Yahoo: SinfulAnnaliese 

Call 1-888-662-6482
Ask for Annaliese 

No comments:

Post a Comment