Blackmailing Humiliation And CBT Entries Coming This week! 4/3/18


Hello guys have you missed me? I certainly have missed sharing all of my stories with you! Especially this new phone sex experience I had today. It's been quite some time since I've posted a blog. But don't think for one second that I still don't love sharing some of my most favorite callers with you guys. I've been super busy lately and quite honestly have had some minor difficulties accessing my blog. But now that I have I just can't wait to have you on the edge of your seat in anticipation into wanting to know what I'm going to write about next! 

I can't wait to share my unforgettable humiliation call that I had with a guy who has a small business and attempted to take over my company right under my nose! Man oh man did I give him an experience he will never forget. What a way to wake up and find himself all bound and restrained and at my mercy...It was cock throbbing blackmail at its finest. No choice except to obey and give me exactly what I want. Should he have hesitated one moment not only would all of his dirty secrets be exposed but to the whole company! All with the click of a button for all eyes to see! You can only imagine the things that I unleashed on him being tied to the hotel bed, but all the ways that he served me as well! And as detailed as that one is I may just end up doing it in segments because it was so finely detailed. And I'm sure he will be just as excited to see when it goes up as well. 

I also can't wait to share my cock and ball torture pain slut with you as well. He truly reminds me of what being a submissive slave and  a pain slut is all about. He was also reminded to address me the proper way. And believe me if he ever forgot then his cock and balls would be the ones being reminded of what happens not to mention how I unleashed my punishment on them. This slave was very well prepared and impressed me with all of the items he had just ready and at his dispense. 

As you can see for those who keep up with this can tell that I've made quite a few changes to the look and feel and design. The whole layout is to what I would like to say starting from scratch. I've added one of my newest pictures to the very top which is located right below the title and description. I've also made quite a few changes to the right hand column side bar. I've removed and added some new details about myself. And for those who take the time to read will find it quite detailed. 

So hold on to your seats and don't forget to have your cock nice and hard. Because for all the humiliation lovers and pain sluts who love some unforgettable cock and ball torture phone sex is going to be in for a special treat.  I just now how excited and turned on they both will be know when the see that their mistress has taken the time to bring our calls to life. Because it's one of the things that I just love to do best! 

Check back next week some time as my stories are very detailed. And I do my very best being the kind of tuned into details mistress that I am. And until then should you feel the desire to reach out to me, do not hesitate to message me on yahoo or skype. Or you can feel free to send me an email. You can also give me a call as I always love hearing about your fantasies and giving you the best experience you will ever have....

Mistress Annaliese

Skype and Yahoo Messenger: SinfulAnnaliese 
(For skype you may have to enter SinfulAnnaliese@gmail.com to get an exact match) 

E Mail: SinfulAnnaliese@gmail.com

Or just dial 1-888-662-6482 ask for Annaliese

I can't wait to hear from  you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment