Sensual Guided Masturbation Phone sex

 What a way to return back from a vacation! I swear i'm still tingling all over just thinking about him! I received a call from one of my favorite subbie sluts the other day for some oral and guided masturbation phonesex. There he was between my sexy long legs just ready to serve me. And there I was with my delicious wet panties getting creamier by the second as they laid against my bald pussy just thinking about how talented his tongue is.

He looked up at me with his dick in his hand lubed up as I instructed him and I smiled seductively and said “Start stroking your cock nice and slow. Tease it just a little for me.” He moaned out as his hand slid up and down. I lay there teasing him as my hand wandered down my big beautiful breasts and made it’s way down between my legs. I ran my hands in my panties and started running my finger across my clitty moaning out “Ohhh it’s feels so good T.” I could see the intense look in his eyes grow deeper as I pulled my panties against my pussy. I wanted him to see the print mark as they pushed against the material. It was almost as if I was fucking my panties for him. I ran my finger tips across his head and said “start kissing your way up my long legs slave. And when you make it to my panty covered pussy I want you to beg me to take a taste.” I would flash my mistress pussy at him and give a peek then cover it up then touch myself and then guide him up my silky legs a little faster. I said “stroke that cock up and down. Squeeze it a little bit and run your finger across your sensitive spot for me.”

He was already dripping pre cum for me. He moaned louder and said “Please let me lick your pussy Mistress!” I said “If you want to lick this creamy pussy slave you must taste your pre cum for me. I know you are kinky and if you want to feel this swollen clitty against your tongue you will do it with no hesitation.” He said “MmMMmm you want me to taste my pre cum for you?” And the next think I heard was his finger going in his mouth sucking it saying “I’ll do anything for you Mistress Annaliese.” He kept licking and licking tasting his pre cum as it oozed out of his dick head. He was so fucking worked up by now I could have told him to shoot his load and he would have. He made his way to my panties and started licking my soft pussy through the material. I slowly grinded against his tongue just moving from right to left. It felt so unbelievably good. He crawled up a little further and took his mouth and said “May I please be allowed to remove these panties with my teeth?” I said “Yes slave T do it now.” Down they came as I told him exactly how to stroke his swollen cock for me.

He kissed his way back up my endless sexy long legs. I wrapped them around his shoulders as he moved his tongue up and down my pussy lips. He worked it inside of my sweetness going as deep as he could. And then he got a little kinky and made his way to my ass. My juices dripped down and he knew where I wanted his tongue. So in it went as I squeezed around him. I made him stroke his dick even faster. Squeezing, toying with it. Working his way up and down. Focusing on those full creamy balls. Starting then stopping. Edging his way up to an orgasm he would NEVER forget. Usually this subbie would not be allowed to touch his dick until I was satisfied but today was a bit different. I laid back as his head was buried between my legs. With my hips grinding harder against his tongue. He made his way up and down pleasing both of my sinful holes. His tongue lapped up and down and in circles.  He flicked in and out of my tight fucking holes. I arched up my back as I looked dead in his eyes and said “I bet you wanna cum don’t you slave! I bet that dick is ready to blow hard for your mistress isn’t it!” He panted out like an animal in head and said “Oh yes please I’ll do anything if you let me cum! I’ll push something in my ass for you and fuck it! I’ll put on some panties or a bra and parade around like a slut for you! I’ll grab a magic marker and get on cam and write property of Mistress Annaliese across my forehead!”

I said “There is something you didn’t mention sweetie and that’s getting a bowl so you can shoot that hot jizz in for me and lap it all up like a good cum eating slut.” He said “You want me to eat my cum for you Mistress?” I said YES! I do and if you deny me I’ll leave you right here not allowing you to cum with a raging fucking hard on and slide my panties back on! So what’s it going to be slave?” See, as much as he tried to make up like he didn't love lapping up his own warm load I knew he was into cum eating phone sex. He said “Oh fuck I need to please you so bad I’ll do it!” I could have even gotten him bound and restrained and had TOTAL control over him. He just loves bondage phone sex. But there would be other times for that avenue.

His tongue was so far plunged in my pussy and between my squeezing and grinding and his hand jacking his cock he was ready to cum at any moment. He’s the perfect little bitch for me and one of my favorite pleasers too. My walls started contracting around his tongue and as hard as I tried to hold it I couldn’t any longer. I yelled out “pump that dick fast! Jack it for me! I am ready for you to give me that cum! So shoot it in that bowl and drink it all down!” I started squirting my creamy juices all down his throat. He lapped all my cum up as he plunged in and out feeling me cum again and again on his tongue. My sex toy came so hard he filled up that whole bowl. And he tipped his head back as I heard him drink down every last drop of down. And to top that off I got an extra treat from this subbie slut. He e mailed me a picture of him drinking up that jizz. I can’t wait to have him serve me again!

Mistress Annaliese
1-888-662-6482

No comments:

Post a Comment