Cuckold Phone Sex

You are sitting there wondering how I could have ever cheated on you aren’t you? You are trying to figure out how I could betray you with your best friend? You have suspected some time that when I was working late that something else was really going on. Did you think all those late night meetings in my office were business related? And did you ever think when you walked in last night to surprise me with yet another expensive gift that you would find your best friend fucking me? There I was with my legs wide open with his big hard 9 inch cock pounding me. And there you stood with this pathetic look on your face. I suppose you thought I was going to stop or tell him to get off of me when you stormed in my office. But how could I tell a real man like him to leave? I mean lets face it underneath that so called real man attitude you try to give off you know you are nothing more than a cuckold phone sex loser. You must have noticed the way I was denying every time you wanted to have sex with me that I always came up with some kind of excuse to get out of it. I mean yes I love to tease you and flirt with you and make your dick rock hard. And I know how much you love seeing me dress like a slut when I show off my sexy long legs and big bouncy tits. It drives you crazy when I seduce you and brush my body against yours. And after a long day of work you come home and there I am ready to mind fuck you again.


I love to wiggle my ass against your dick and sit in your lap and grind back and forth. And when I go out shopping and purchase those gifts that you know will make your dick drip pre cum, you just can’t wait for me to model them for you. All those times I sit down extra close to you and say “Honey did you have a good day today?” You see the look in my eyes as I take my soft hand and run it across your body. You take yours and touch me all over. Your breathing gets intense as I slide my hand down your body and make my way between your legs and start to toy around with the stiffness that’s growing in your pants. And just as you think I’m going to say “Come fuck me baby I want you now.” I make you take your dick out and stroke it for me. Do you honestly think I want your average dick in me? But you know I have you so worked up that you sit there and jack it for me. You love guided masturbation phone sex don’t you. You love it when I tell you how to stroke, toy and fondle your useless dick. And you cum so hard that you just can’t think straight.


Remember the night you came in and it looked like I just had that freshly fucked look on my face and the bed sheets were all messed up? And I’m sure when you crawled between my sexy long legs and started licking my sinful dripping wet pussy that it was a lot wetter than usual. How degrading is it to know that you were licking up another man’s cum? So much that it makes you a humiliation phone sex loser. And how belittling was it to know that it was your best friends? So there you stand with a speechless look on your face as I’m totally being a slut to him and not you. But at the same time even though you know you just don’t size up for me and you see his cock that’s twice the size of yours that your dick is still getting hard in your pants! It’s so fucking arousing for you to see a side of me that you have never seen before. I know you want to slide your hands down in your pants as I smile at you and touch my body all over. You see the way my pink pussy gets stretched open by that massively huge dick and yours is so hard that you just want to start jacking it right now. Don’t try to deny you are not getting turned on.  You want to get your dick off so bad you can taste it. You would give anything if I allowed you to be sloppy seconds. But just what would you do cuckie? If you want to get anywhere near this freshly fucked pussy then you are going to have to prove it. After having your best friends big dick there is no fucking way I’m going to settle for that 5 inch prick. But after you show how much you really like cream pie phone sex and lick up my creamed in pussy and maybe do something more degrading I just may need a good laugh but don’t count on it loser. Besides you never lasted more than 3 minutes in my tight bald wet pussy anyway.


So maybe when you get home tonight you wont have to see bed sheets that’s messed up and wonder if I fucked a hot stud again. Maybe you will get slapped with a hard dose of reality and find me in our bed fucking a real man. And those suspicions will no longer be a question.


Get your pathetic little prick out and give me a call. I just know you want this cuckold phone sex mistress to blow your mind right now…


Mistress Annaliese
1-888-662-6482

No comments:

Post a Comment