Cock Teasing Domination Phone Sex

Hello guys I’m back from my vacation and I must say I’m so happy to return because I missed all my studs, and subbies very much.


But I did need some time off so I could walk around in my two piece bikini with my blinds wide open teasing all the guys. You may wonder where I was that I could be dressed so skimpily and show off so much skin. Especially this time of year but believe me there are plenty of places for that. When I wasn't showing my skin I also got a chance to hang out with some of my girl friends and party. I also got a chance to re collect my thoughts so I can do what we do best. 


On Friday I went out to one of my favorite clubs and I have to say the subbies were out in abundance. I just love having my way with them. And yes it was a night full of my favorite kind of humiliating, and cock teasing domination phone sex fun. I just love seeing the different sides of men especially the losers that try to come off like real men. They do everything they can to prove a point. But when it comes down to it and the truth be told they are nothing more than pathetic fucking losers with useless little pricks. Real men  are just the opposite. They don’t need to go around proving they are well hung and have what it takes to make my delicious pretty pussy get wet. The huge bulge in their pants does all the talking. But seeing as how I’ve been around all kinds of men by now I can spot a real man vs a subbie any day. Why wouldn’t I though seeing as how I make more male friends than female. 


I just love toying with men. I love to wrap them around my pretty finger and find out all of their * dirty phone sex * secrets. And believe me most of them are not little secrets. One look of my sexy long legs, tight *ass*ets , big bouncy tits and seductive wicked grin and they are all mine. And sometimes when  they get a few drinks in the their true personality comes out. From that point I decide if we stay there or I lead them back to my house like a puppy. That’s when the fun truly begins. I had one kinky little subbie unload all of his secrets to me that night. And he had to be one of the dirtiest little sluts I’ve come across in a while. He told me “Miss Annaliese I’ll do whatever it takes to get my tongue licking across your mistress pussy and ass.”  I bet he would have been a cuckold phone sex subbie for me had I just taken a fresh load of cum in my mistress pussy. I bet he would have even licked up his own cum too if we were all alone. I just love it when a guy will drink his own warm jizz for me. How could he resist? Especially by the way I was flirting with him wasn’t helping either. I could have collared this pathetic loser and led him around like a pet. He wanted to be punished and publically humiliated for having a little dick. He wanted to get down on his knees and worship my six inch pumps and lick them and be treated just like a bitch. I made this little bitch clean my shoes too. And I don’t just mean the tops of them. He licked the bottoms of them and thanked me after he was done. It's just too bad I didn't have my thigh hi boots on that night or I would have been putting his tongue to really good use then.  


 You can be any kinda subbie you want to be with me. It doesn't matter if we are around my girl friends at my house or out at the mall or another public place. Once I have you in the palm of my hand there won’t be any turning back. And believe me you wont want to turn back either. You could want to be pimped out to get fucked by all my girl friends and their huge strap on’s. Or you could be a cock sucking faggot whose dick will only get hard for large fucking cocks in your slutty holes. And if you try to deny me or give me any smart lip about it I’ll just use my favorite kind of blackmail phone sex secrets to expose you and remind you of who is in charge. You little subbies always try to come off like you are in charge but we both know with me that’s not about to happen.


I know your dick is in your hand as hard as a fucking rock right now. I’m going to make it even harder. I will bring you to your knees and give you some of the hottest domination phone sex you have ever had. I’ll have my way with you and still make you feel like no one is more important than you. I’m ready to own you and control you. I will have all of your attention and all you will find yourself doing is worshipping and serving me. You are my slutty slave and together we will explore all of your kinky phone sex and, dirty desires that you have never shared with anyone else. Imagine my tight ass and soft hand teasing your dick and edging  you to exploding. Eventually you will want to cum so bad for this mistress you will do anything just to release. You will belong to me and your throbbing hard cock will be all mine. 


If you are truly ready to be taken to a whole new level then don’t hold back. And if you prove you are worthy I’ll send you a private gift that’s just for you. 


Just e mail me at SinfulAnnaliese@yahoo.com or message me to find out more, and let the excitement begin. Life as you know it will never be the same…..


Yahoo & AIM: SinfulAnnaliese 


Or just give me a call at 1-888-662-6482 and ask for Annaliese

No comments:

Post a Comment