Sissy Phone Sex


Hello girly boy. I know you cant stop thinking about the way I look dressed in this hot pink top and panty set. I bet you are looking in your wife’s or girl friends closet right now or maybe even your own and going to that secret collection of clothes that no one knows about. Well guess what? I know about it and if you expect me to keep your little secret, well lets just say that's something that's open for discussion. I know how bad you want to dress in something really pretty right now. In fact I bet your dick is getting hard just thinking about it. I know you wanna be a sissy real bad and you would give anything to be transformed. But what exactly does it take to be made over? What do you have to do to have that soft sexy look with a hint of sluttiness? I will tell you right now because sissy phone sex training is one of my many specialties. 


I will totally transform you from that everyday boring boy look that you have and make you my very own fem, sexy, sissy slut. After you see what I can do for you, you will want to toss all of those ugly boy clothes out the fucking window. You will be yearning to put on something soft and pretty once I’m finished with you. I bet you are in a pair of soft satiny panties right now rubbing against your boy clitty. Before you know it you will have a smooth soft body and ready to put on whatever I tell you too. You will run your hands across your legs and cock and feel all that hair being taken away as I wax every inch of your body. That’s right I’m going to use hair removal to transform you so don’t even try to deny me or I’ll just have to let your fucking secret out of the box. You may be thinking "Mistress Annaliese that is degrading. It's too much like humiliation phone sex." Don't wimper slut because if you didn't like it your clitty would not be excited and hard as a fucking rock right now! 


I bet you are wondering what that could be  don’t you? It could be pretty panties with a matching push up bra with breast inserts thigh hi’s and a satin teddy. Or it could be all of the above with a short sexy skirt and tight fitting corset. I’m on a quest to make you the sexiest most slutty sissy ever! And you know where it starts don’t you? It starts with my seductive voice dancing in your ears and in your mind. In fact, every time you think about me and hear my voice your dick will get rock hard. And it’s me telling you what you will do to be my sissy girl. I will help you put on your make up. Starting off with that glossy red lipstick and eyeliner. Then we’ll move to some bright red or hot pink nail polish. You will get a manicure and pedicure. And if you don’t have long hair you will be going through my collection of wigs. 


Once you get my sissy training phonesex you will be expected to do it yourself so pay attention slut because I’m just going to help you one time. And  one of the most important thing to ad to those sexy clothes, make up, wig, and lingerie is slutty pumps. That’s right you will be in slutty pumps. And the final few tasks will be training you on how to serve. Whether it’s me, my strap on, a hot she male or a hot fucking stud you will learn how to get down on your knees and take it in BOTH holes. And if you are too much of a scared pussy boi then you will suck and get fucked by big fat fucking dildos. 


I know exactly how to train you and make you the best fucking strap on phone sex taking sissy slut. This mistress always gets off on transforming you and taking you to your true fate. And the word “NO” will not fall from your lips. You will do as I tell you or there will be consequences. I will control your fate and lead you to pleasurable place you have never been to before. 


Call Mistress Annaliese for all your sissy phone sex fantasies... 

No comments:

Post a Comment