Small Penis Humiliation Phone Sex Mistress

Hello subbies are you ready for this Mistress to take control of your cock today? I know you are or you wouldn't be visiting my blog right now. I just have one thing to let you know right now and that's to put on your seat belt and get ready for a unforgettable cumtastic ride. Because it's going to be something that you NEVER forget. I must start off by saying that I always get what I want. And most of the time all it takes is getting you alone where no one else is around but just you and I. You do whatever you have to do to get away from your significant other so you can get to your special hideaway and pull me up on your computer. Once you are taken in by the way that I use my “Ass”sets then you will be all mine.


It reminds me of my kinky little bitch boy “P” He just loves to message me and say “Mistress I need to be punished for stroking my little dick off to your pictures.” I must admit that as loyal as he is, he still needs to be reminded of who is in charge. Little dick losers who love small penis humiliation phonesex will always know their place with me. And that’s on their knees ready to serve me however I see fit. I walk around showing off my sexy long legs and succulent mouth watering tits knowing that a perverts dick gets hard every time. I love flashing my breasts and panties just so I can make them weaker and lose more control.  And they constantly get reminded that a seductive female like me would never give them what they really ache for. I just continue to drive them wild and make their minds more warped. With a sway of my perfect ass or a brush of my big 34 DD’s against their chest will make them putty in my hands.


So you may ask what could I possibly do to you subbie? Well you have no clue once I spell bind you. You could find yourself raiding your wifes, girl friends or roommates panty drawer and dressing up like a panty slut. You could find yourself grabbing a felt tip marker to write humiliating words on your stomach. You could find yourself putting lip gloss on your lips so you can wrap them around whatever you can find. You could find yourself on your hands and knees wiggling your ass with a butt plug shoved up your hole panting and barking like a dog. Sounds degrading doesn’t it? Well that’s just a taste of what you will do for me. Don’t try to say that you don’t crave humiliation phone sex. You could find yourself spanking your ass for not asking permission to jerk your pathetic dick off to my pictures. You can find yourself wanting to stroke your pueny dick so bad that it’s dripping pre cum just so I can allow you to cum. But will I? Or will I deny your fucking cum.


Tease and denial phonesex is one of my specialties. What could I possibly do to allow you to blow your load for a mistress like me? And what would you do to hear my mesmerizing hypnotic voice guide you on what you will do for me? You are so hard right now that all you can think about is my sexy moans as I touch myself all over. You close your eyes and think of me being there in front of you showing off a little or maybe a lot of my smooth and sinful skin to you. You daydream of what it would be like to lick, caress and slide your hands all over the places that make you want to burst like never before.


You would give anything for a taste of my bald smooth mistress pussy. And you would do anything just to have me grind seductively in your lap until you are panting and saying “Mistress please I’ll do whatever it takes just please let me serve you!” And I will smile seductively and say “Yes subbie you will. I want to see how far you will go to give me what I want.” And then brush my body into yours and say “Let’s see just how kinky, dirty, and sinful you can be for this Mistress today.” My pink delicious pussy is dripping wet and filled with cum. And it’s ready for your tongue. So don’t keep me waiting subbie. Pick up your phone and let me hear your moans as you beg me to stroke that throbbing hard cock just for me.


I know you want to find yourself between my sexy long legs with my black thong staring you in the face. And I know you want to jerk that itty bitty pathetic worm off to some of the hottest SPH Phone Sex you've ever had.


Mistress Annaliese
1-888-662-6482

No comments:

Post a Comment