Humiliation Phone Sex

I just love to drive all you horny subbies crazy and make your cock rock hard that you can't even think straight! And believe me when I have my way and before I'm done you will be like putty in my soft pretty hands. I love showing off my body and seeing you drool when I flirt and toy with you as my hands wander across my sinful body. Especially when the sun is out and it's a hot day like today. And just recently I was reminded why I LOVE humiliation phone sex so much! I’ve been talking with this subbie for about a month now and I swear every time he calls me his experiences get more embarrassing for him! When it first started out weeks ago he visited this adult book store. Needless to say when he went there he had no idea of what was in store for him. And I remember him telling me “Annaliese I’m not a fag and I don’t get off on sucking cocks.” But a Mistress like me and the line of girls he came across changed that very quick. He was quickly turned into a glory hole sucking cock slut. And what better way is there to do that? I'll tell you. It's by drawn subbies like him in with my seductive sexy body and my "ass"ets. It's my sexy long legs and mouth watering tits and hypnotic voice that lures a slave in every time. A smile and a gesture and a touch that makes you lose all sense of reality. So I bet you want to know with him if was forced? Or was it blackmail to make him drop down and open up his mouth? Well they both tie into each other. His life as he knew it from that moment on was totally fucked.

His first experience consisted of sucking off a big fat cock and drinking down loads of cum.  A lot of subbies would maybe have the chance of getting cleaned up before they left but not this fucking loser. Not only was he pushed down on his knees to be a cock sucking faggot but he also had to remove his shirt and get sprayed all over. So there he was sucking and slurping on that huge pole with his head bobbing up and down. I bet deep down inside his dick got hard feeling that stiff dick throb in his mouth. And his reward was going to be holding the title “Cum dumpster for the day.” From his chest to his face. He reeked of cum. He stood there looking like a loser as it dripped down his chin hoping he would get his clothes back but all he got was pushed out the fucking door with instructions to come back next week. So there he was standing outside topless with his hair all over the place with this white goo in it looking like hair gel LMFAO and smelling like a whore. He hoped for his sake that no one would see him. But come on now he should have known an adult book store? Get real loser! I wish I would have been there because I would have had my camera out and I would have called the fucking police and said “Come arrest this fucking pervert he’s drowning in cum!”

But little would he have known it would have been one of my well hung studs with the huge 10 inch dick that would have booked him and threw him in with all the horny men who haven’t been blown in months! And who knows maybe he could have had an exchange where he sucked and fucked his way out of there. Then he would have been shown what it’s really like to be a cock sucking slut. As I sat there laughing at this pathetic slut I told him that I would have dressed him up in a pair of panties and a bra and took a tube of my bright red lipstick and written “I suck dick for Mistress Annaliese.” And I would have took some of my favorite nail polish and wrote “I’m a horny fucking cock sucking faggot across his forehead” and made him my bitch. He said “Oh my god Annaliese that was one of the things I had to do. I was totally feminized and turned into a street walking whore.” He was jerking his dick off sharing all of his secrets with me. And this was just scratching the tip of the ice berg.

When the girl from the book store called him back she used blackmail phone sex to lure him back there. He was then stripped down and put in a room with horny men with raging hard on’s and he was humiliated, degraded and forced to take it up his ass. They all laughed at him and said “Fuck this bitch hard. She likes it deep and rough!” All that was missing from that phrase was giving him a slutty female name like Brittany, Jessica, or Ashley, Katey, Or Tiffany. And I just know even though this fucker didn’t tell me I bet he had a pathetic little prick. I mean what other kind of guy  would allow himself to get in a jam like that? Only a smallpenis humiliation loser!

As he took those big cocks in his slut holes one of the mistresses grabbed the back of his head and shoved his face in a bowl of cum. And boy he sure didn’t see that coming. But whose was it? Did all those horny men jack their dicks off before he got there? Was it saved from weeks before? Or could it have possibly come from another source?

I will not reveal that now. I have to give you sluts something to come back for. If you want to find out what this fucking faggot loser did then stay tuned for my next blog entry. I just know you will LOVE to know what happens next. Or you can just pick up your phone right now and give me a call. I know your dick is throbbing and dripping pre cum right now.

Don’t keep your humiliation phone sex seductress waiting.

Mistress Annaliese
1-888-662-6482

No comments:

Post a Comment