Erotic Hypnosis Phone Sex


I see the way that you look at me. You can’t take your eyes off of me. You have watched me many times from your office window. But who are you? Are you a co worker? Are you the VP? Or maybe even the president at a high prestigious law firm? But most importantly who am I? What kind of position do I hold there? Am I your assistant? Maybe I’m a new hire? Or maybe I’m the CEO and you are my employee. Do we share an office? Or do I work in the office next to yours? It doesn’t really matter because all you can think about is how much you want to do is worship me. Especially when we have those late nights together working on cases. You see the way that I dress and how I tease and seduce you. I go around flaunting myself in front of you and nearly makes you want to bust out of your pants. I just love driving you crazy. When you stare and gaze at me all you can see are legs, Legs, LEGS. And when I walk past your office when you are trying to focus and concentrate I nearly make it impossible for you to do so. I can’t help but see the way that your blinds crack every time I walk past. But not only do we work together we also are neighbors. You made it a point to move in just so you could be closer to me.I have seen you looking at me as I go to undress. Sometimes you see me dressed in something very sexy. And other times you see the way that I expose my sexy long legs and mouth watering tits. You stand there stroking your cock wishing you could submit. You know it’s wrong but right now you don’t care. No one has to know that you want to give in to the female who works with you. You want to lose control to an erotic hypnosis phone sex sensual mistress like myself. 



You want to get lost in my pretty sparkly blue eyes. You have seen the way I’ve brought studs over here and watched me having wild hot sex with them. You wish it were you instead. Or maybe you wish something else. So today you will get your wish. But exactly which way will I lure you over here? Will it be to discuss that case that we are suppose to work on regarding the business merge with another company? Will you help me with a leak in the guest bathroom? Or will you fix the lock on my back door? It really doesn’t matter because once I start to slowly seduce you and speak seductively and softy into your ears that’s when you will fall deep into my hypnotizing sleep. Once you are under my spell I’m going to make you so aroused that you will be begging me to slide my soft hands down in your pants. HMMMM but do I really want to do it right now? Maybe, maybe not. Let's start off with some trigger words. All it takes is one small push before you lose total control. And a trigger word to get you on  your knees begging me to be a complete slut. So tell me do I want to touch your cock and drive it even crazier? No i'm not. I'm going to just seduce you even more. Your body is all mine. You will feel yourself getting so heavy. There is no turning back from now. You won’t be able to move as I’m standing there over you smiling down. I won’t even need to touch you. That won’t stop you from begging to touch me. Once your dick is on the verge of explosion that is when I will awaken you. You will crave to let those secret desires that you have always fantasized about. You will be my puppet. It doesn’t matter what you long to be or to do I will take you there. And you will find yourself wanting me to take you there more and more. I know you are ready to worship me. So come share your deep hidden fantasies with this sensual domination phone sex mistress. I will have you cumming so hard that you will want more and more…. I just know you want this erotic hypnosis phone sex mistress to sensually dominate you and control you like no one ever has before. 


Go ahead and take that step to me and pick up your phone right now…


Mistress Annaliese 
1-888-662-6482

No comments:

Post a Comment