Adult Baby Phone Sex

OMG look at you! I can’t believe you did it again! You know you need a spanking for peeing up your pants like that. I’m going to slide your pants down and give you a spanking on your bare bottom. One, two, three good smacks to give your ass cheeks a good sting! And don’t ask me why I’m standing here looking at you like this. You should know when you wet yourself up like that what’s going to happen. Now come on and take my hard smacks against your ass cheeks until you learn your lesson baby! HMMM I bet you like it though don’t you. That's why you peed up your pants because you knew what was going to happen. You are all excited that I’m punishing you like this. And you know they have a name for pathetic adults who go around peeing up their pants because they can’t hold their bladder. They can’t make it to the bathroom or maybe they just don’t want too. Could they fall in the category for adult baby phone sex? Maybe but I’d like to think of something more humiliating and just call them Mr. Pissy pants! Everyone needs to know your little problem. All of my girl friends need to know that you should be diapered. Maybe you need to be put in one, two or even three diapers! Why so fucking many? Because I say so loser! I want those attend or depend diapers to sag off your ass when it fills up with pee. 

When I take you to the mall to publically humiliate you I’m going to make sure that I broadcast it. What’s that your face is turning red? You don’t like being degraded and put to shame? Well that’s not my problem diaper boy it’s YOURS. I know you like it because if you didn’t your fucking pecker wouldn’t be getting hard. Yes I know your other secret you have a pathetic little prick! Tell me what big dicked stud would be going around pissing up his pants? I don’t know any that would. You have all kinds of dirty secrets don’t you soggy pants? You know you do. What you should really be worried about is how many of them I will expose. You never know one day I may decide to secretly call all my friends over and not put you in a diaper and have you stand there in front of all of them and piss up your pants. That’s right but don’t think  you’re going to do that shit in my living room and make a puddle on my new carpet. I’m taking you outside where not only they can see you but everyone else. And that wet warm soaked up feeling that you will get from that hot pee running down  your leg is going to turn cold when I’m out parading you around all day. Why should I change you in dry clean pants? Just so you can pee those up? Hell no pissy pants I’m keeping you in what you have on!

It’s not going to stop there either you need to prove how worthy you are by licking my mistress ass. You need to lick, kiss and plunge your fucking tongue deep inside of my ass and pussy. You need to be on your knees begging me to clean me up you dirty little boy. So one second while I slide my black thong down just for my baby. You better make me proud too or I wont play with your weeiner. I know you want me to change your diaper and stroke that pathetic little baby dick off now don’t you? You want to feel my soft hands pull your panties down and feel me run those wipes around your itty bitty prick. Did I say panties? Haha yes I did! I guess I let your other secret out of the bag too! Awwww don’t put your head down. You love humiliation phone sex loser. I can dish it out and I know you can take it. So just lay down while I rub this talcum powder across your little dick and balls. Yes I’m going to put some around your ass cheeks too. And maybe I’ll rub that little weiner good as your tonguing my bald pretty mistress pussy deep and fast. You deserve no mercy from a AB/DL phone sex goddess like myself. Just accept that you are a fucking bed wetting adult abie. 

I’ll make sure to have extra diapers for you after you’ve been walking around for hours with that fucking diaper that’s so full the adhesive strips are about to pop off. And if your pants should happen to get wet in the process while we are out shopping while you are dressed in your sweats don’t worry I’ll just say “Hey Mr. Pissy pants it looks like your peeing up your diaper even more! I guess that’s what you get for drinking all that soda now your pants are even wetter!” OMG and who is that your friend over there? Now she knows your secret? She’s the kinda female who just may leak them out to everyone you know! Oh well you cant control your bladder so I guess it’s time to head off to the store where we can stock up on all of my favorite diapers for you. And yes you better know that I’m going to pull your sweat pants down low enough for everyone to see what you are wearing. And when I purposely drop my money on the floor you will be the one picking it up! Get ready for pointing, laughing, whispering and the click click noise of your friends taking pictures as you expose your adult diapers. And get EXTRA ready when I make your dick so hard you will be begging me on your knees to cum in your panties.

If you are a good abie and make me happy your favorite MILF phone sex mistress will let you cuddle up with me. Or maybe i'm your bratty sister, or loving step mother. I could even be your babysitter. It doesn't matter who I am you can always tell me your favorite diaper lover phone sex fantasy. It doesn’t matter if you like pissing up your pants, need a diaper change for making a pee pee or poo poo, or some humiliation. I’ll be the one giving you something naughty or that extra special tender loving care that only a sensual mistress like me can give.

So go ahead and give me a call right now. Because I know if you love adult baby phone sex like me we are going to have a time together that you never forget. Who knows if you are a panty loving stroker boy I just may send you my freshly worn ones. You know how much I want to hear your moans out as  you are pulling that throbbing hard cock just for me. 

XOXO,
Annaliese

No comments:

Post a Comment