Sensual Domination Phone Sex

I know you are sitting there right now thinking about the last time you called me for sensual domination phone sex. Your dick is hard and I know you are stroking it for me. You drip pre cum every time you think about the way I seduce you. And you know I can flaunt my body in front of you and get anything I want out of you.

I see the way you look at me when your wife’s back is turned. And I look at you and give you a seductive smile and think "I bet he would give anything if she wasn't around right now." We have spent a few times alone and you try to forget my sensual body language and the way that I touch myself in front of you. You know that it's wrong because you are attached. But I have a way of crawling into your head and just taking over your thinking. Your cock throbs when you think of the way that I control and dominate you.

I know right now you want me to put you on your knees. I know you want to totally give yourself to me again. I could put you in my panties, dress you up, feminize you, and make you my strap on taking slut. Not to mention all the other things I could make you do too. Why would you tell me no? Because if you do I'll just use my erotic hypnosis phone sex powers on you. And believe me once you look at the top of this page and see me leaning back on my bed and you get your eyes fixed on my sexy long legs, tight firm ass, big mouth watering tits and pretty blue eyes you will be all mine. And when you hear my sexy voice it's like an instant trigger that takes you away. Your body starts to melt and your head gets all cloudy and you feel yourself falling deeper and deeper. From that point on you are totally under my control.

 I bet your dick is hard right now stroking it for me. I bet you want to take it out and jack it to your mistress. You want me standing right above you don't you subbie? You want the perfect up skirt view so you can see the way that my pretty panties cling to my bald pussy. You will give up complete control just to be able to kiss your way up from my perfectly manicured toes. You want to start there and make your way up to my sexy endless long legs until you are at my heavenly hypnotic scented addicting pussy. I bet you want to lick it, kiss it and worship it. You want to slide your tongue deep inside and feel the softness take you away.

You are sitting there with your girlfriend or wife sitting across the room looking at me falling deeper and deeper. You know that you are my favorite subbie and it won’t be long before I'm wrapping you around my pretty finger. I'll tease you and say "touch that cock for your mistress. Stroke it and stop. Toy with it and stop." I will edge you so far up to coming you will be on your knees begging me for release. But you know I have all the power and control. Do you like tease and denial phone sex?  Do you have a pathetic little dick and dream about a firm mistress humiliating you? Do you like being called names while you are flicking that tiny excuse of a prick? My laugh will make your dick twitch. It drives you insane but you can't get enough.

There are times when you are at work or out with your wife or maybe in bed at night and you can’t stop thinking about how much you want to be a slut for me. You have that special "private spot" that no one knows about. I bet you sneak out just to get there so you can call your favorite mistress for domination phone sex. You grab the panties that I mailed to you and rub them across your nose just so you can drink in my scent and be close to me. I know you want to wrap them around your dick and jerk it off. You know that your girlfriend or wife doesn't make your cock throb like I do. And how could she? She’s not nearly as kinky, dirty and taboo as I am.

I can hear you say "Mistress Annaliese I just had to get away to call you. I could not stop thinking about your sinful sexy voice and the way that you make my cock throb." I smile seductively touching myself all over and say "And I could not stop thinking of how you give in to me..." You think about the way that I use my "ass"sets to make you weak. You think of the way that I bend over and wiggle it back and forth just wishing I would brush it against your dick. You want to kiss it don't you? I know you do. Because if you didn't your dick would not be as hard as it is right now.

My princess pussy gets dripping wet when I hear you moaning out with lust. And when I moan out and say "MMMM you like the way I tease you don't you baby?" You moan out again and say "Oh yes please Mistress Annaliese please don't stop. I've stroked off so many times fantasizing about you. And I want to be your slave for life and always serve you." And I say "Yes but are you worthy slave? What will you do to prove that you want to be my pet?" I know you are sitting there right now just thinking hard aren’t you. Well don't think too hard slave because before you know it I'm going to crawl into your brain and wrap my soft hand around your dick and start squeezing and stroking. It will be just like the times you wish you could slide your dick inside my tight dripping wet pussy. Well wish away subbie because you know there will never be any way you will feel the insides of me. Not unless you are using your tongue instead. And from there will be no turning back. My seductive voice and the tease of my soft hands controlling your dick and cum will have you right where I want you.

I just know you are ready for me to give you the best explose mind fuck you have ever had. So what are you waiting for subbie? Are you going to submit to me willingly? Is your cock ready for some steamy hot sensual domination phone sex or am I going to put you under one of the best erotic hypnosis phone sex spells you have ever had.

Maybe if you prove that you are worthy then I’ll send you a pair of my scented soft panties…

Don’t keep me waiting baby….
Mistress Annaliese
1-888-662-6482

SinfulAnnaliese on AIM & Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment