Cuckold Phone Sex

Hello sad hubby,
Do you know why I call you that? It’s because you are a useless cuckold phone sex lover who has a pathetic little dick. I see you finally decided to crawl from out of the covers and join me. Stand over there in the corner and see what it's like for me to take a real mans cock in my tight wet pussy. It's so big and feels so good. That’s right it does so pick up your fucking jaw from the ground and watch his huge 9  inch dick hammer me good and deep. I can't believe I EVER let you fuck me. Once I found out how it was to get fucked by a real mans cock there is no way I would ever go back to you. What's that you want to take your pathetic little dick out and stroke it? Good luck with that. It’s so small I don’t see how you will get your hand around it. That’s right you are the perfect kinda loser who loves small penis humiliation phone sex. So go ahead I just know it's throbbing and wanting to be let out of your pants by now. Look at my hot stud's cock compared to yours. There is no compression. He packs a big fat rod. And you.... well let’s just say that it's barely half that size. Watch him slide in and out of my fuck hole as I look at you and laugh. Don’t stroke that pueny thing between your legs too fast because I know it won’t be long until you are cumming slut.  You hear my moans and see the lustful expression on my face as you stand over there like the loser you are.
The only thing you can do for me is come over here and crawl between my sexy long legs and lick up the cream he shoots deep inside of me like a good clean up boy. What's that you don't want to do it? That's the wrong answer cuckold you WILL do it or I won't let you fucking cum! And anyway you know that's the closest that you will ever get to my delicous pussy is by licking me up clean. And if you are a dirty phone sex lover then who knows what else you will be doing. That’s right my mistress pussy wont be the only thing your tongue will be sliding around. It just may be licking up something long and hard. I bet your dick is really throbbing right now isn’t it baby? Stop jacking it right now and don’t touch it until I say so! Where are you allowed to cum at? Well it sure won't be on me. See my black boots I have on? I want you to shoot that hot load all over them and get down on your knees and lick it all up. And before I allow you to cum you will have to beg me like a good little bitch.
Now get ready because It's time for you to clean me up. Come on over here while I am laying on my bed with my legs open for you. I’m going to take my finger and dig some of this hot cream out. You fucking loser.... I just love getting my way with subbies like you.
I can’t wait to have another sad hubby or bf call me for cuckold phone sex right now. The hot stud just left a few minutes ago and he shot a huge fucking load of warm cum that’s especially for you. And who knows if you get home early you just may catch me in our bed fucking again!
Mistress Annaliese
1-888-662-6482
Here is a picture of the boots my horny pervert came on like a obedient little bitch....I've never heard a cum slut lick up jizz like he did today.

1 comment:

  1. Let me lick those boots clean for you Mistress!!! Please!!! Let my boifriend too!

    ReplyDelete