Size Queen Phone Sex

You have messaged me for the past few days and today was the day you found out how much of a kinky and dirty size queen phone sex slut I could really be with you. You sent me a picture of you and oh my god I can’t believe how big your cock was. A lot of men will go around saying they have huge dicks just so they can try to have the chance to slide it in this tight wet pussy. But when they show it off by no means does it fall in the big category. I just love throbbing big ones. Every time I think about it my panties get dripping wet. When I saw it all I could think about was standing in front of him dressed in something slutty and very revealing and doing a seductive strip tease for him. There I was with my big tits in that tight fitting top. And there he sat with his huge fucking member in his hand stroking it for me. I started to touch myself all over. As my top slid down my hard nipples were exposed just ready to be licked and sucked. He reached out and pulled me into him as I got down on my knees and started to worship his large cock. I placed my pretty mouth around it and slowly started to take it in. My tongue slid up and down his massive pole as he took his hands and squeezed my big 34 D tits together. My tongue piercing drove his cock crazy! When his pole came out of my mouth I said “Roger you like the way I suck your dick don’t you? I bet you thought a woman like me could never be a slut for you.”


I could feel my fucking cunt juices getting wetter by the second. He almost busted his load down my throat when I started showing off my sucking and slurping noises. I choked on his big fucking dick so good that if he forced it in any more I would have gagged all over it. My eyes watered as his pre cum kept dripping down my throat. When he pulled me up off of his pole I started sucking on his full cum filled balls too. I laid my head back as he tea bagged them across my lips. My soft hands were planted around his shaft as I looked up at him pumping it faster and faster. He looked down and said “Annaliese you are a fucking whore for the right kinda man aren’t you?” I moaned out and said “MMMMM you better know I am. Now stuff my bald pussy full of that huge fucking dick.” He said “I don’t know which hole I want next baby. I can’t decide if I want that pretty fucking pussy or that tight ass of yours.” I said “Just fuck them both baby!" But first start off with my pussy and then next time you can have this slutty ass of mine.” He threw me on the bed as he jacked that big fat dick off. I looked back at him wiggling my ass back and forth as dirty phone sex thoughts filled my head and said “Cum and get it baby fuck me now. You know how bad I want you.” I started running my fingers from my cunt back to my firm ass. I slowly slid my fingers in and out moaning “MMMMM Roger fuck me baby. You know this pussy and ass will make your dick feel so good like no one else ever has.”
 
He fucked me in every position he could. First he started off with me on all fours and rammed that big fat cock deep inside my dripping wet pussy and pounded hard. My walls grabbed his dick and squeezed as tight as they could. I moved my ass back on his stomach as we went at it like two wild animals in heat. He slapped my ass and grabbed it as he slid that huge dick out and popped it back and forth on one cheek and then the other. The harder he fucked me the more my big tits bounced. He took his big strong hands and grabbed them as he shoved his cock back in me. He sent tingles all through my body as his full balls slapped against my tight ass. My dripping wet juices soaked up his dick. I bet you can guess how long it took him with my dirty talking mouth and soaking wet pussy before he shot his load for me. His dick was rock hard for kinky phone sex. Was it in my pink fuck box? Or did he have to slam his huge dick in my ass? Did he get me on my knees and shove his huge pole down my throat? Or did he jack it over my face and paint it up pretty with that white creamy load? 


MmMmM looks like you are going to have to pick up your phone and give me a call to find out.  I’m ready for you and your huge fucking dick to pump my slutty holes again and give me more cum. I just love the taste of jizz. Now cum on and let me drink all of yours down. Don’t keep me waiting baby I’m here with my creamy cunt juices dripping out of my pretty pussy. And I’m ready to be your size queen phone sex slut right now.

Message me right now and lets set up a steamy hot dirty phone sex call…

AIM & Yahoo: SinfulAnnaliese
1-888-662-6482

No comments:

Post a Comment