Panty Boy Phone Sex

I see you sneaked away just so you could rummage through your favorite mistresses dirty panty hamper again. Don't stand there trying to deny you don't like to sniff, lick and wrap my creamy panties around your raging hard on. You have been busted like the dirty slut that you are. I know you can’t help yourself can you? I know what you really want is to be on your knees right at my pretty feet with a view of my pretty panties staring you right in the face. In fact your dick is dripping pre cum right now thinking about it. But it’s dripping even more because you love Panty Boy Phone sex. You want this sensual Mistress to drive your mind out of control.

What if I was to walk in on you dressed in a pair of my favorite pretty ones? And tell me who would I be? I could be wife's sinful sister. Or I could be your girlfriends best friend.I could also be your room mate, or maybe an ex girl friend or something even more taboo like your sister or mommy! Just think about my panties... so soft and addicting like no other you have ever had in your hands. Would I be punishing and show you what happens when you sneak and sniff your nose where it doesn’t belong? Or would I stand there smiling at you and be loving and say “hello my panty boy look at what I have for you.” Maybe I would lift up my skirt and start touching mine as you stand there panting. Or maybe I suspected you all along and went out to Victoria’s Secret and bought you a pair of your very own panties. Your hand as wrapped around your dick and you can’t stop jacking it with a heated look on your face as I tease and seduce you. I lift up my skirt giving you just a slight peek of these pretty satin black panties and then lower it and say “Does your wife know you are here now? I doubt she does. And does she know how much you fantasize about this phone sex mistress?” I walk up to you closer and slide my top down and show off my huge mouth watering breasts and brush them across your chest. I know you would do anything to serve me wouldn’t you. You know I will have you cumming back for more every time. And I’ll just keep teasing you over and over and driving you a little more to the edge than what you already are.

I go to crawl up on my bed and decide to turn things up a notch. Why shouldn’t I? Driving you to the edge is what I do best. So keep standing there while I slide my skirt down show off these black satin panties to you. I know you want to touch your cock seeing me this way. You are drooling because you want so badly to crawl up on this bed and make your way between my sexy long legs. You want to lay your fucking nose on my creamy panties don’t you? Don’t try to deny it your dick in your hand is doing all the talking. Just look at how they cling to my bald pussy. You want your face buried in my sweet sinful lips. 

How far would you go though subbie? I bet you would grab out a toy and start fucking it for me. Yeah I know you want to slide it in that warm tight ass of yours. And if you didn't have a toy then I know you would run around trying to find the first thing you can to put in there.  In fact I could bend you over and make you strap on phone sex taking slut. You would even humiliate yourself and put my panties on your head with the pussy scented crotch right on your nose. Talk about driving you crazy that would lead you straight into a deep erotic trance. And one lick of my creamy wetness would put you under and then I will have you exactly where I want you. I will have you wagging your toy filled ass and make  noises for this mistress.  Yes I know how much you love humiliation phone sex. I will bring out a bowl and tell you to jack your dick into it and lick and lap it all up. I bet you want to see me slide these panties down and masturbate myself into a cum frenzy. You would give anything to have my delicious juices squirt all over the place. You want to lick it all up just like a cum eating slut I know. I will have you doing whatever I want just so you can be allowed to be at my intoxicating pussy. Subbies like you never say no to me. You will find yourself on your knees ready to serve me. And if you don't give me what I want then I'll just have to expose you for the sneaky fucking panty wearing slut you are. 

Show me how much of an obedient panty loving slave you can be. And maybe I will slowly slide my hand across my panties and maybe I’ll even move them over and give you a view of this bald pussy. Maybe I’ll even let you take a lick as I slide them off and put them on you. I’ll tell you how to stroke your dick for me. I’ll guide your fucking hand up and down that cock and drive you closer and closer to cumming and maybe lead you the edge of not being able to take it anymore. I’ll have you on your knees begging me to cum. Maybe I’ll even crawl on top of your face and ride you and tell you to worship both of my holes. And my soft hands will be the ones teasing your dick. How bad do you want it slut?

I know you want to serve this mistress so bad your about to pop out of your pants. You will even sneak away from your wife and find yourself in my room. That’s the only place you want to be right now so go ahead and tell her anything you want I don’t care what it is.  I’m giving you an open invitation to rummage through my addictive panty draw and dirty panty hamper. And when you least expect it I’ll be walking in and catching you parading around shaking and wiggling your panty covered ass saying “I’m a slutty panty lover for Mistress Annaliese!
Get ready for your favorite seductive mistress who will have you so strung out you won’t ever want to go back home. You will be my kinky toy, my bitch, my panty boy phone sex loving slut and I will own you and your cum. And I will be the one you can’t stop thinking about. I will ease my way so deep into your thoughts you won’t be able to do anything else but go into your secret stash panty drawer and picking up your phone to call me right now.


I want to hear about what makes your cock the hardest. And you will tell me whose panties you are wearing right now. It doesn't matter how naughty, forbidden or taboo it is . I'll be one you share all of your secret fantasies with. 

So go ahead get your favorite toy, panties, lube and cum serve me today.
Mistress Annaliese
1-888-662-6482

No comments:

Post a Comment