Sinful Seductive Phone Sex Tease

Hello Guys! I’m Annaliese
I’m the newest princess on the block and I can’t wait until you are on your knees at my pretty feet ready to serve me. I will be your favorite  dominate phone sex addiction. And you will be mine too. I’ll be The Mistress you will rush to get home too so you can serve me in any way that makes your cock the hardest.


I get so turned on when I hear you stroke your  cock for me. My panties get so wet that I just cant help but touch myself. Especially when I hear you moan out in pleasure.. And I just love giving  you the most ultimate sensual fuck you have ever had.

I have to admit as much as I love you subbies, slaves and servants I love HUGE fucking cocks also. It takes a real man to put me in my place and show me who is in charge. Yes I’m a size queen and if you have a big dick I’ll be a complete slut for you. I can’t get enough of feeling a big fat cock sliding in my tight wet pussy. Fuck me deep and hard and when you are finished pounding me you can slide your pole down my throat and I’ll drink down all your sticky cum. If you don’t have a big fat dick then don't worry you can be my cuckold phone sex servant. I know you wanna stroke off your cock while you see a real man fuck me. I bet you are dripping pre cum right now just thinking about crawling between my sexy long legs and licking all that cum from this princess pussy.

I am a sensual and seductive woman who has a firery sassy and bratty streek in me.
If you have a small pathetic dick it won’t be getting anywhere near my delicious pussy. The only thing I can do with tiny pricks is laugh at them and put them in my panties and embarrass. them. That’s right bitch boy I love small penis humiliation phone sex and I know you want me to talk about that tiny dink and make it so fucking hard you are begging me to cum. Do you want me to bend you over and slide my big fat strappy in that slutty ass? I bet you do and believe me when I fuck you it will be something you never forget.

I’m as kinky, dirty and wild as they come. And I love all role plays, fetishes, erotic hypnosis and whatever else makes you rock hard.  It doesn’t matter how taboo, or twisted it may be. I love fucking you with my strappy, and I absolutely love receiving body worship. So do you think you have what it takes to serve this princess today? I know I’m ready to make you cum harder than you ever have before. Don’t keep me waiting baby…


Call me for a domination phone sex experience you will never forget...

Kisses,
Annaliese
1-888-662-6482

No comments:

Post a Comment